IAWHP Interest Groups
IAWHP Interest Groups provide a forum for members to access subject matter experts who focus on specific worksite health issues and solutions. IAWHP's Interest Groups include:
- Building a Culture of Health
- Mentoring Students and Career Development
- Workplace Wellness and Health Promotion Communication Strategies
- Principles of Implementing a Wellness Program
- Fitness Centers in Health Promotion
Benefits to interest group participation include:
- Quarterly conference calls to share ideas and gain new insights
- Opportunities to connect with subject matter experts and practitioners with similar interests
- Ability to share challenges and problem solve with colleagues
- Access to in-person meetings at the ACSM Health & Fitness Summit
2020 IAWHP events calendar is coming soon.
For additional questions or information related to Interest Groups, contact email@example.com.